3 National Parks, 4 beaches, amazing marine life, camping by the beach and sleeping under the starlit sky!
- Camping and Snorkeling in Ras Mohammad National Park
- Swimming and Snorkeling in the Blue Hole
- Hiking to Ras Abu Galoum
- Camping and Snorkeling in Ras Abu Galoum National Park
- Swimming in the amazing Blue Lagoon
- The Beach Camp at Ras Shitan
- Swim in Sinai’s most beautiful beach, the Fjord Bay
Start this unique adventure by driving to Ras Mohammad, Egypt’s biggest national park, which is considered to be one of the top diving/snorkeling spots around the world. Spend the day exploring the national park, snorkeling at the main bay then swim to the observatory beach climb up the rock at the tip of the peninsula to watch one the best views over the Sinai Peninsula where you can see both gulfs of Aqaba and Suez. Overnight camping on the beach under the starlit sky.
Today we head to Dahab where we will meet the 4WD cars that will take us to the blue hole and enjoy some snorkeling in this world-famous diving spot, afterwards we start hiking to Ras Abu Galoum protectorate, upon arrival we will meet the local Bedouins, drink some Bedouin tea and have lunch. Later on we go for more snorkeling and swimming in one of the most secluded places along the Gulf of Aqaba. Overnight camping surrounded by Sinai mountains and a canopy of stars.
After Breakfast, Pickups will drive us to the amazing blue lagoon for a refreshing swim then sail back to the Blue Hole where we will meet our vans and drive to the laidback haven of Ras Shitan, check-in beach camp. Spend the day relaxing by the beach.
Accommodation: Beach Huts
Today we drive to visit Sinai’s most beautiful beach, known as the Fjord Bay for an epic conclusion to our adventure then drive back to Cairo.
- All Transfers in a private A/C vehicle
- Camping Accommodation for 2 nights
- Accommodation in a Beach Camp for 1 night
- All mentioned meals (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Camels to carry our bags while hiking
- Boat transfers from Abu Galoum
- Snorkeling masks
- All Tickets & Permits
- Tips and Gratuities