Mount Kilimanjaro is Africa’s highest mountain and the highest free-standing mountain in the world at 5,895m above sea level. Being on every adventurer’s bucket list, climbing Kilimanjaro is a daring adventure but making it to its glaciated peak is a magical experience that will leave you in awe!
Our trek to Uhuru Peak is via Machame route as one of the most popular & scenic routes on Mt Kilimanjaro with 7 days on the mountain for better acclimatization which ensures a higher success rate on reaching the summit. The trek do not require any technical skills or special equipment just a good fitness level and great determination.
- Summiting Africa’s highest peak
- Trekking through varied types of lands, from thick rainforests to semi desert and rocky landscapes to the snowy slopes leading to the peak
- The breathtaking sunrise from Uhuru Peak
Uganda is a land-locked country in East Africa and is one of only 3 countries where Mountain Gorillas can still be found in the wild. We will drive along the equator through amazing African landscape and trek the Impenetrable Forest of Bwindi in search of the gorillas then the adventure continues to rafting the wild rapids at the source of the White Nile.
- Driving along the Equator and beautiful African landscape
- Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- White Water Rafting at the source of the Nile River
A challenging but rewarding trek to summit Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in the Atlas Mountains and North Africa. This adventure will start from the beautiful city of Marrakech with its old markets and Kasbahs then continue to the High Atlas Mountains range to embark on our epic trek as we explore the beautiful nature of Toubkal National Park and the unique Berber culture along the way.
Our trek takes the circular route via the amazing Azzadene valley for better scenery and acclimatization.
- Explore the timeless city of Marrakech
- The Spectacular Azzadene Valley
- Summiting Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in the Atlas Mountain Range
- Close encounters with the unique Berber culture
A unique journey through southern Africa in the countries of South Africa & Zambia. From Kruger Park, Africa’s most exciting game reserve and home of the big five to the stunning Victoria Falls and the mighty Zambezi river.
- The Panorama route in Mpumalanga
- Chasing the Big 5 in Kruger National Park
- Camping in the wilderness under the african starlit sky
- Gazing at the amazing Victoria Falls
- Livingstone Island & The Devil’s pool at the edge of the falls
- White Water Rafting on the mighty Zambezi
- Canoeing Safari on the Upper Zambezi
- Camping on Munyangwe Island on the Zambezi under the starlit sky
- Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi
A tropical paradise in the Indian Ocean, 25-50 km off the Tanzanian coast. Made famous for its spices, Zanzibar was known as the Spice Island. The island offers a unique combination of outstanding tropical beaches, historical stone town, amazing flaura and fauna among its rainforests, friendly Swahili people and tasty exotic food.
- Zanzibar tropical beaches of Jambiani and Kendwa
- Wandering around Stone town
- The Classic Spice tour
- Changuu Island Boat trip
- Jozani Rainforest trail
- The Dolphins tour in Kizimkazi
- Sailing the blue waters of the Indian Ocean on a traditional dhow
Situated at the southern tip of Africa with 3000km coastline washed by the Indian and the Atlantic Oceans, South Africa is truly a land of wonders! It is one of the most beautiful and diverse countries in the world. Home of Cape Town where adventurous activities meets new levels, from The famous Table Mountain to the Cape of Good Hope and along the amazing Garden Route. This trip is going to be an adventure of a lifetime!
- The beautiful city of Cape Town
- Cycling & Hiking to Cape Point & Cape of Good Hope
- Penguins encounters at Boulders Beach
- Boat trip to the Seal Colony at Duiker Island
- Chasing the Big Five in the Garden Route
- Cape Agulhas, the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans
- Canyoning, Abseiling, Ziplining and Cliff Jumping on the garden route
- Hiking the Hottentots Holland Mountains
- Cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain
- Elgin Valley Zipline Canopy Tour
Along the decades Morocco has been one of the most diversified countries in terms of culture, nature and food which made it one of the best all year round destinations around the world. Our journey will take us to the blue-washed city of Chefchaoun in the midst of the Rif mountains the imperial city of Fes wiht its rich history then continue to the timeless city of Marrakech and the amazing atlas mountains and beautiful Berber villages and concludes in the white-washed city of Essaouira by the Atlantic Ocean.
- Wander around Chefchaouen, Marrakech & Essaouira
- Trekking in Rif Mountains to Akchour Waterfall or God’s Bridge
- The Imperial city of Fes
- Tangier and Cape Spartel where the Mediterranean meets the Atlantic
- Hiking the Spectacular Todgha Gorge
- Trekking in Atlas Mountains in the amazing Azzaden Valley
- Ait Bin Haddou and Ouarzazate, the gateway to the Sahara
- Staying in Berber Villages
Chasing the big 5 along Kenya’s national parks. From serene Lake Naivasha to Masai Mara, Africa’s greatest safari destination.
- The Great Rift Valley viewpoint
- Stunning Thomson Falls and Serene Lake Naivasha
- Cycling along the wildlife of Hell’s Gate National Park
- The beautiful gorge hike in Hell’s Gate National Park
- Masai Mara Game Reserve and the search for the big 5
- Close encounters with the Masai Tribes