An off the beaten track journey through the dense jungles of North western Thailand in Umphang region by the Burmese Border. This area is home of Thailand’s largest waterfall and some of the most breathtaking scenery in South East Asia.
- Trekking along the breathtaking scenery of Umphang region
- Bamboo rafting down the Mae Klong River
- Camping by the river under the starlit sky
- Elephant Jungle Trek
- Homestay in traditional village houses
- The Magnificent Thi Lo Su Waterfall
A once in a lifetime journey to the Roof of the World! A road trip across the magical Tibetan Plateau to explore the unique Tibetan Culture and its breathtaking landscape. From the world’s largest Monasteries to Everest Base Camp!
- Lhasa, the legendary capital of Tibet
- Potala Palace, the seat of the Dalai Lamas
- Jokhang Temple, Tibet’s most sacred Temple & Barkhor Market
- Yamdrok Lake, Tibet’s Turquoise Sacred Lake
- Gyantse & Pelkor Monastery
- Shigatse & Tashilhunpo Monastery, the seat of the Panchen Lamas
- Sakya Monastery, the seat of the Sakya Lamas
- Rongbuk Monastery, the world’s highest Monastery
- Mount Everest Northern Face & the Great Himalayas
- Reaching Everest Base Camp from the Tibetan side
The trek to Poon Hill in the Annapurna region, is considered to be one of the best trekking experiences in Nepal. The trek offers the spectacular mountain scenery along with charming Himalayan villages, dense rhododendron forests and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurnas.
By reaching Poon Hill, we will be rewarded with some of the most spectacular mountain scapes on Earth. When sun rises, it touches the snow-capped summits the Himalayan giants, Dhaulagiri (8167m) and Annapurna (8091m) along with several other peaks, there gradually appear, just like magic that your eye could not believe.
- Trekking one of Nepal’s most beautiful treks in the Annapurna region
- Amazing Himalayan scenery and traditional Himalayan villages
- Rafting Trisuli river
A light adventure in the tropical island of Sri Lanka. From its amazing rainforests to its stunning tropical beaches with some exciting adventures along the way.
- The Lion’s Rock in Sigiriya
- Elephants ride in Sigiriya
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Hiking the rainforest of Kitulgala
- Rafting in Kelani River
- Little Adam’s Peak Hike
- The Scenic Train ride to Ella
- The Stunning Ravana Waterfall
- The Tropical Beaches of Mirissa
An epic 12 days trek through the Great Himalayas range in the footsteps of great explorers to the southern base camp of mighty Everest at 5,364m. The trek is crafted to ensure best acclimatization so you can enjoy one of the world’s most amazing treks.
- Reaching Everest Base Camp from the Nepali side
- Take EBC trek out of your bucket list
- Trekking through Amazing Himalayan scenery and traditional sherpa villages
- The southern face of mighty Everest
- Amazing mountain flight to Lukla
An active backpacking adventure in the land of serenity. From rafting down river streams and rappelling down wild canyons to Mountain Trekking and Paragliding with the Himalayas as our backdrop and a wildlife safari along the way.
- White Water Rafting in Trisuli River
- Mountain Trekking in the Himalayas (Dhampus-Sarangkot Trek)
- Paragliding from Sarangkot Hill
- Boat Tour in Phewa Lake in Pokhara
- Canyoning in Jalbire
- Elephant Trekking and Canoeing Safari in Chitwan National Park
Journey into the Pacific ocean across the Indonesian archipelago to explore the islands of Bali and Flores. From lush forests, hidden waterfalls and active volcanoes to remote villages, Komodo dragons and exotic beaches with adventurous twists along the way.
- Explore Ubud, Bali’s cultural hub
- Rafting the rapids of the Telaga Waja River
- Hiking Tegallalang rice terraces & swimming under the mighty Tegenungan waterfall
- The Secret Eden Trek to the hidden waterfalls of Sambangan village
- The Stunning crater lakes of Kelimutu Volcano
- Tribal encounters with the indigenous tribes of Bajawa
- Searching for the planet’s largest lizard on the islands of Rinca and Komodo
- Swimming in the crystal clear waters of the unique Pink Beach
- Uluwatu Temple & the Kecak Dance
An active adventure in southern Thailand to explore Krabi and the wonders of the Andaman Sea. From the heavenly Railay beach to the infamous Phi Phi islands, exploring hidden lagoons, amazing cave systems and secluded beaches.
- Krabi mainland tour to Tiger Cave Temple, the hot springs & the Emerald Lagoon
- Phi Phi islands and Maya Bay tour, made famous by the movie ‘The Beach’
- Rock Climbing on the vertical cliffs of Railay
- Trekking & Scrambling to the top of Railay for an amazing view over the island
- Making our way to the hidden lagoon surrounded by towering cliffs
- Sea Kayaking adventure to explore more secluded beaches and hidden caves
- Hong Island and its beautiful inland lagoon tour with a traditional long tail boat
A journey through the land of dragons and mythical tales. From the beautiful countryside at Ninh Binh and the magical underground worlds of Phong Nha to the stunning trekking haven of Sapa and magical Ha Long, the bay of the descending dragon.
- Cycling, Trekking & Boating along the Vietnamese countryside in Ninh Binh
- Trekking the magical landscapes and rice terraces of Sapa
- Close encounters with the ethnic minorities of northern Vietnam
- Sailing Ha Long Bay one of the seven wonders of nature
- Cycling to Viet Hai village on Cat Ba island
- Kayaking around the islands of Ha Long Bay
- Trekking, Caving, Swimming and Camping in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
A dream-like journey to the Philippines. An amazing archipelago of over 7000 islands with stunning mountain ranges, beautiful waterfalls, underground rivers and caves, breathtaking beaches, tropical islands, hidden lagoons, amazing marine life, laidback beach resorts, charming countryside and exotic food. Paradise found!
Our adventure will take us to central Luzon island & the magical Cordillera mountains range and Palawan island, the world’s most exotic island and home of the world’s longest underground river with several adventurous activities along the way.
- Driving through the amazing Cordillera Mountains range to Banaue
- Bangaan Village with its traditional Ifugao houses and beautiful rice terraces
- Trekking to Batad Village and its breathtaking amphitheater-like rice terraces
- Trekking to the amazing Tappiyah Waterfall
- Spelunking (Caving) from Lumiang Cave to Sumaguing cave
- Navigating a paddle boat through the world’s largest underground river
- Island Hopping in El Nido archipelago, to explore the wonders of Bacuit bay
- Sea Kayaking around Cadlao Island
- Camping on a secluded Island away from civilization
- Ziplining to Las Cabanas Beach
- Swimming & relaxing in Nacpan Beach, El Nido’s most beautiful beach
A unique journey in the Kingdom of Jordan that will take us through biblical history and along one of the world’s most beautiful hikes as listed by National Geographic to the rose-red city of Petra through the back door then continues to explore Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea basin with several adventurous twists along the way.
- Mount Nebo and its superb views over the Holy Lands
- Trek one of the worlds best hiking trails
- Enter Petra through the back door
- Explore the rose-red city of Petra with its unique rock-cut architecture
- Explore the alien-looking landscape of Wadi Rum
- Hiking & Scrambling to Burdah rock bridge in Wadi Rum
- Camping under the starlit sky in Wadi Rum
- Canyoning in Wadi Mujib Siq Trail
- Swimming in the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth