A Trekking adventure to summit Mount Catherine, the highest summit in Sinai and Egypt with an altitude of 2,642m above sea level. Not to be confused with the more famous mountain known as Mount Moses, climbing Mount Catherine offers trekkers a more challenging experience, more spectacular views and relative solitude on the summit.
- Summiting Mount Catherine
- Camping on the mountain under the starlit sky
- St Catherine village with its rugged mountains and biblical history
- St Catherine Monastery
A unique journey to explore some of Sinai hidden treasures and holiest trails. From a lost temple and a biblical mountain to beautiful canyons and a hidden pool, all in the midst of Sinai rugged mountains and mystical valleys.
- Trekking to Hathor temple in Sarabit ElKhadim
- Trekking to the summit of Biblical Mount Sinai
- Visit St Catherine Monastery
- The Descent from the Colored Canyon to Wishwashi Canyon
- Swimming in a natural mountain pool in Wishwashi Canyon
- The Beach Camp at Ras Shitan
A trekking odyssey in St. Catherine National Park in the mystical peninsula of Sinai which still beholds a lot of uncovered secrets within its mountains and wadis.
During the winter season the Sinai Peninsula is usually under heavy rain and on some of Sinai highest peaks you can find snow everywhere. Since after the rain comes the sun and the spring season, the snow starts to melt creating seasonal waterfalls, mountain pools and lush valleys which all come together creating a trekking experience like no other!
This journey will take us through the main highlights of the high mountains region through the famous Wadi Jebal to natural mountain pools and some of the most breathtaking scenery in the Sinai Peninsula.
- St. Catherine Monastery
- Trekking in St. Catherine National Park
- Camping in Bedouin shelters under the starlit sky
- Qasr Abbas Basha (The Palace of Abbas Pasha)
- El-Galt El-Azraq (The Blue Pool)
- Bab El-Donya (Gate of the Universe)