Mount Kilimanjaro is Africa’s highest mountain and the highest free-standing mountain in the world at 5,895m above sea level. Being on every adventurer’s bucket list, climbing Kilimanjaro is a daring adventure but making it to its glaciated peak is a magical experience that will leave you in awe!
Our trek to Uhuru Peak is via Machame route as one of the most popular & scenic routes on Mt Kilimanjaro with 7 days on the mountain for better acclimatization which ensures a higher success rate on reaching the summit. The trek do not require any technical skills or special equipment just a good fitness level and great determination.
- Summiting Africa’s highest peak
- Trekking through varied types of lands, from thick rainforests to semi desert and rocky landscapes to the snowy slopes leading to the peak
- The breathtaking sunrise from Uhuru Peak
An epic 12 days trek through the Great Himalayas range in the footsteps of great explorers to the southern base camp of mighty Everest at 5,364m. The trek is crafted to ensure best acclimatization so you can enjoy one of the world’s most amazing treks.
- Reaching Everest Base Camp from the Nepali side
- Take EBC trek out of your bucket list
- Trekking through Amazing Himalayan scenery and traditional sherpa villages
- The southern face of mighty Everest
- Amazing mountain flight to Lukla
A challenging but rewarding trek to summit Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in the Atlas Mountains and North Africa. This adventure will start from the beautiful city of Marrakech with its old markets and Kasbahs then continue to the High Atlas Mountains range to embark on our epic trek as we explore the beautiful nature of Toubkal National Park and the unique Berber culture along the way.
Our trek takes the circular route via the amazing Azzadene valley for better scenery and acclimatization.
- Explore the timeless city of Marrakech
- The Spectacular Azzadene Valley
- Summiting Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in the Atlas Mountain Range
- Close encounters with the unique Berber culture
The Inca Trail in the Andes mountains is by far the most famous trek in South America and is considered to be one of the top 5 treks in the world. The trail manages to combine beautiful mountain scenery, lush cloud-forest, subtropical jungle and a stunning mix of Inca paving stones, ruins and tunnels with Machu Picchu the lost city of the Incas as the final destination of the trail which makes this trek one of the most rewarding ones around the world.
- Cusco, the ancient capital of the Incas
- The Sacred Valley tour
- Trekking one of the world’s most epic trails
- Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas
A unique journey in the Kingdom of Jordan that will take us through biblical history and along one of the world’s most beautiful hikes as listed by National Geographic to the rose-red city of Petra through the back door then continues to explore Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea basin with several adventurous twists along the way.
- Mount Nebo and its superb views over the Holy Lands
- Trek one of the worlds best hiking trails
- Enter Petra through the back door
- Explore the rose-red city of Petra with its unique rock-cut architecture
- Explore the alien-looking landscape of Wadi Rum
- Hiking & Scrambling to Burdah rock bridge in Wadi Rum
- Camping under the starlit sky in Wadi Rum
- Canyoning in Wadi Mujib Siq Trail
- Swimming in the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth
The Tour du Mont Blanc is one of Europe’s most popular treks. It circles the Mont Blanc Massif with several ascents and descents through parts of Switzerland, Italy and France. We will cross dramatic mountain passes and trek through pristine meadows and forests, enjoying majestic mountain views at every turn and exploring charming alpine villages and some of the most breathtaking mountain scenery in Europe.
- Trekking one of the world’s most beautiful treks
- Amazing alpine scenery and traditional villages
- Three countries on one trek
The trek to Poon Hill in the Annapurna region, is considered to be one of the best trekking experiences in Nepal. The trek offers the spectacular mountain scenery along with charming Himalayan villages, dense rhododendron forests and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurnas.
By reaching Poon Hill, we will be rewarded with some of the most spectacular mountain scapes on Earth. When sun rises, it touches the snow-capped summits the Himalayan giants, Dhaulagiri (8167m) and Annapurna (8091m) along with several other peaks, there gradually appear, just like magic that your eye could not believe.
- Trekking one of Nepal’s most beautiful treks in the Annapurna region
- Amazing Himalayan scenery and traditional Himalayan villages
- Rafting Trisuli river