A Trekking Odyssey to summit 2 of Egypt’s highest peaks, the biblical Mount Sinai (2285m) and Egypt’s highest Peak, Mount Catherine (2642m)
- Summiting Biblical Mount Sinai
- Summiting Mount Catherine, Egypt’s highest peak
- Camping in Wadi ElArbeen under the starlit sky
- St Catherine village with its rugged mountains and biblical history
- Nuweiba Beach Camp
A trekking odyssey in St. Catherine National Park in the mystical peninsula of Sinai which still beholds a lot of uncovered secrets within its mountains and wadis.
During the winter season the Sinai Peninsula is usually under heavy rain and on some of Sinai highest peaks you can find snow everywhere. Since after the rain comes the sun and the spring season, the snow starts to melt creating seasonal waterfalls, mountain pools and lush valleys which all come together creating a trekking experience like no other!
This journey will take us through the main highlights of the high mountains region through the famous Wadi Jebal to natural mountain pools and some of the most breathtaking scenery in the Sinai Peninsula.
- St. Catherine Monastery
- Trekking in St. Catherine National Park
- Camping in Bedouin shelters under the starlit sky
- Qasr Abbas Basha (The Palace of Abbas Pasha)
- El-Galt El-Azraq (The Blue Pool)
- Bab El-Donya (Gate of the Universe)
A laidback beach town, 2 National Parks, beach hopping, amazing marine life, hiking & camping by the sea and sleeping under the starlit sky!
- Dahab and its laidback culture
- Bedouin dinner in the mountains near Dahab
- Camping and Snorkeling in Ras Mohammad National Park
- Swimming and Snorkeling in the Blue Hole
- Hiking to Ras Abu Galoum
- Camping and Snorkeling in Ras Abu Galoum National Park
- Swimming in the amazing Blue Lagoon
A road trip along the red sea coast to explore the hidden treasures and stunning beaches of Marsa Alam and Wadi ElGemal Protectorate.
- Al-Nayzak Natural Pool
- Secluded Beaches of Wadi ElGemal Protectorate: Qalaan Bay & Ras Hankorab
- Satayeh Dolphin House Boat Trip
- Marsa Abu Dabbab and the beautiful Turtle Bay
Rock Climbing is an activity in which a person climbs up, down or across natural rock formations or artificial walls using several techniques. It is a physically and mentally demanding sport, one that often tests a climber’s strength, endurance, agility and balance along with mental control. It is all about discovering the natural world around you as it brings you to places that are usually inaccessible with any other way and it will definitely give you a unique perspective on the world below you.
There are various climbing styles: Sport climbing, bouldering, indoor climbing, free climbing, trad rock climbing, solo climbing, aid climbing, ice climbing and alpine climbing.
Rock Climbing in Egypt usually takes place in Sinai where the mountains there offer endless routes that suits all levels. Our climbing trip have room for all, it will give you the chance to get introduced to the world of rock climbing and also challenging routes for the more experienced ones. Join us and conquer your vertical limit!
- Rock Climbing in Wadi Genai for 2 days
- Camping by the beach
- Snorkeling in the Blue Hole
- Dahab and its laidback environment
A unique Journey to Taba in South Sinai to explore its hidden treasures and some of the most breathtaking scenery along the Gulf of Aqaba.
- Camping at a hidden secluded beach in Taba Heights
- Hiking along Taba mountains to Fjord Bay, Sinai’s most beautiful beach
- Boat trip to Pharaoh’s island to visit Salaheldin’s fortress
- Swimming and Snorkeling around the island
- Hiking, Scrambling & Swimming in Wishwashi Canyon