The lost kingdom of Nubia is located in a region along the Nile in today’s southern Egypt and northern Sudan. Nubia is the homeland of Africa’s earliest black culture with a history that can be traced from 3100 BC onward through Nubian monuments and artifacts.
A visit to the Nubian lands gets you in touch with their unique culture. Nubians are very proud of their culture as they speak their own language, have their own traditions, music and food and that’s why it managed to remain very well preserved along the decades.
- Explore the Nubian Village and the unique culture of its people
- Philae Temple on Agilika Island
- Heisa Island and the magical sunset over the Nile
- The breathtaking view over the Nile from Famine Stela Hill
- Felucca Sailing & Sleeping on board
- Rowing around the beautiful Nile Islands
- Swimming in the Nile at Barbar Beach
- The Nubian Party