The Inca Trail in the Andes mountains is by far the most famous trek in South America and is considered to be one of the top 5 treks in the world. The trail manages to combine beautiful mountain scenery, lush cloud-forest, subtropical jungle and a stunning mix of Inca paving stones, ruins and tunnels with Machu Picchu the lost city of the Incas as the final destination of the trail which makes this trek one of the most rewarding ones around the world.
- Cusco, the ancient capital of the Incas
- The Sacred Valley tour
- Trekking one of the world’s most epic trails
- Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas
A unique journey across Southern Brazil. From the city of Rio with its stunning beaches & sensational Samba to the laidback town of Paraty and the tropical paradise of Ilha Grande then to the spectacular Iguassu Falls with an adventurous twist along the way.
- Marvel at the magnificent Iguassu Falls, the world’s largest waterfalls system
- Macuco Safari & Boat Ride on Iguassu River
- Hiking & Rappelling at Iguassu Falls
- The Scenic Jungle Trek to Praia do Sono secluded beach in Paraty
- The tropical island of Ilha Grande
- Island Hopping & Lopes Mendes beach on Ilha Grande
- Explore Rio de Janeiro and the stunning beaches of Copa Cabana, Ipanema and Leblon
- Christ the Redeemer statue, one of the new seven wonders of the world
- Hiking in Tijuca National Park: Morro da Urca or Pedra da Gavea trails