A unique Journey to Taba in South Sinai to explore its hidden treasures and some of the most breathtaking scenery along the Gulf of Aqaba.
- Camping at a hidden secluded beach in Taba Heights
- Hiking along Taba mountains to Fjord Bay, Sinai’s most beautiful beach
- Boat trip to Pharaoh’s island to visit Salaheldin’s fortress
- Swimming and Snorkeling around the island
- Hiking, Scrambling & Swimming in Wishwashi Canyon
A journey through the land of dragons and mythical tales. From the beautiful countryside at Ninh Binh and the trekking paradise of Sapa to magical Ha Long, the bay of the descending dragon.
- Cycling, Trekking & Boating along the Vietnamese countryside in Ninh Binh
- Trekking the magical landscapes and rice terraces of Sapa
- Close encounters with the ethnic minorities of northern Vietnam
- Sailing Ha Long Bay one of the seven wonders of nature
- Cycling to Viet Hai village on Cat Ba island
- Kayaking around the scattered islands of Ha Long Bay
A dream-like journey to the Philippines. An amazing archipelago of over 7000 islands with stunning mountain ranges, beautiful waterfalls, underground rivers and caves, breathtaking beaches, tropical islands, hidden lagoons, amazing marine life, laidback beach resorts, charming countryside and exotic food. Paradise found!
Our adventure is divided into 3 parts, First part will take us to central Luzon island & the magical Cordillera mountains range, second one will take us to Palawan island, the world’s most exotic island and home of the world’s longest underground river and third part will take us to Cebu island the oldest part of the Philippines and home of the utlra-stunning Kawasan Falls.
- Driving through the amazing Cordillera Mountains range to Banaue
- Bangaan Village with its traditional Ifugao houses and beautiful rice terraces
- Trekking to Batad Village and its breathtaking amphitheater-like rice terraces
- Trekking to the amazing Tappiyah Waterfall
- Spelunking (Caving) from Lumiang Cave to Sumaguing cave
- Navigating a paddle boat through the world’s largest underground river
- Island Hopping in El Nido archipelago, to explore the wonders of Bacuit bay
- Sea Kayaking into hidden lagoons
- Camping on a secluded Island away from civilization
- Ziplining to Las Cabanas Beach
- Swimming & relaxing in Nacpan Beach, El Nido’s most beautiful beach
- Swimming & Snorkeling with Whale Sharks in Oslob
- Canyoning to amazing Kawasan Falls
Situated at the southern tip of Africa with 3000km coastline washed by the Indian and the Atlantic Oceans, South Africa is truly a land of wonders! It is one of the most beautiful and diverse countries in the world. Home of Cape Town where adventurous activities meets new levels, from The famous Table Mountain to the Cape of Good Hope and along the amazing Garden Route. This trip is going to be an adventure of a lifetime!
- The beautiful city of Cape Town
- Cycling & Hiking to Cape Point & Cape of Good Hope
- Penguins encounters at Boulders Beach
- Boat trip to the Seal Colony at Duiker Island
- Chasing the Big Five in the Garden Route
- Cape Agulhas, the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans
- Canyoning, Abseiling, and Cliff Jumping on the garden route
- Hiking the Hottentots Holland Mountains
- Cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain
- Elgin Valley Zipline Canopy Tour