A magical desert safari to Egypt’s remotest and most beautiful oasis. From the alleys, houses, palmtrees, temples and magical sunsets of Siwa to the Great Sand Sea with its endless sand dunes, beautiful springs and camping under the stars.
- Cycling around Siwa
- Watching the sunset over Lake Siwa
- Abu Shorouf Spring & the Salt Lake
- Old Shali, the Siwi House, Temple of the Oracle & Cleopatra Spring
- The panoramic view of the oasis from the top of the mountain of the dead
- 4WD Safari in the Great Sand Sea
- Bathing in the cold spring and the hot spring of Bir Wahid in the middle of the sand dunes
- Camping under the starlit sky
Located just below the Arctic Circle and the set of the famous Jules Verne novel “Journey to the Center of the Earth”. Iceland is one of the most unique destinations in the world of adventure travel. From the world’s most northerly capital and traces of Viking history to the mysterious northern lights and some of the most stunning landscapes on Earth.
- Tour Reykjanes Peninsula and the bridge between the continents
- Swimming in the amazing Blue Lagoon
- The Golden Circle Tour: Thingvellir National Park – Geysir Geothermal Area – Gulfoss Waterfall
- The South Coast Tour: Seljalandsfoss Waterfall – Skogafoss Waterfall – Jokulsarlon Galcier Lagoon
- The Hunt for the Northern Lights
- Explore an Ice Cave in the Jokulsarlon area
- Glacier Hiking in Skaftafell Nature Reserve
- Super Jeep tour and Hiking in Thorsmork Nature Reserve
- Explore Reykjavik, the world’s most northerly capital
A beautiful Safari in the Egyptian Sahara to explore the Volcanic Black Desert and the surreal White Desert National Park.
- 4WD Safari in the Egyptian Sahara
- Geological Wonders of the Egyptian Sahara: Crystal Mountain, Black Desert & Agabat Valley
- The White Desert National Park
- Camping under the starlit sky
A dream-like journey to the Philippines. An amazing archipelago of over 7000 islands with stunning mountain ranges, beautiful waterfalls, underground rivers and caves, breathtaking beaches, tropical islands, hidden lagoons, amazing marine life, laidback beach resorts, charming countryside and exotic food. Paradise found!
Our adventure is divided into 3 parts, First part will take us to central Luzon island & the magical Cordillera mountains range, second one will take us to Cebu island the oldest part of the Philippines and home of the utlra-stunning Kawasan Falls and third part will take us to Palawan island, the world’s most exotic island and home of the world’s longest underground river.
- Driving through the amazing Cordillera Mountains range to Banaue
- Bangaan Village with its traditional Ifugao houses and beautiful rice terraces
- Trekking to Batad Village and its breathtaking amphitheater-like rice terraces
- Trekking to the amazing Tappiyah Waterfall
- Spelunking (Caving) from Lumiang Cave to Sumaguing cave
- Navigating a paddle boat through the world’s largest underground river
- Island Hopping in El Nido archipelago, to explore the wonders of Bacuit bay
- Sea Kayaking into hidden lagoons
- Camping on a secluded Island away from civilization
- Ziplining to Las Cabanas Beach
- Swimming & relaxing in Nacpan Beach, El Nido’s most beautiful beach
- Swimming & Snorkeling with Whale Sharks in Oslob
- Canyoning to amazing Kawasan Falls
Situated at the southern tip of Africa with 3000km coastline washed by the Indian and the Atlantic Oceans, South Africa is truly a land of wonders! It is one of the most beautiful and diverse countries in the world. Home of Cape Town where adventurous activities meets new levels, from The famous Table Mountain to the Cape of Good Hope and along the amazing Garden Route. This trip is going to be an adventure of a lifetime!
- The beautiful city of Cape Town
- Cycling & Hiking to Cape Point & Cape of Good Hope
- Penguins encounters at Boulders Beach
- Boat trip to the Seal Colony at Duiker Island
- Chasing the Big Five in the Garden Route
- Cape Agulhas, the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans
- Canyoning, Abseiling, and Cliff Jumping on the garden route
- Hiking the Hottentots Holland Mountains
- Cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain
- Elgin Valley Zipline Canopy Tour
An active backpacking adventure in the land of serenity. From rafting down river streams and rappelling down wild canyons to Mountain Trekking and Paragliding all with the mighty Himalayas as our backdrop.
- White Water Rafting in Trisuli River
- Mountain Trekking in the Himalayas (Dhampus-Sarangkot Trek)
- Paragliding from Sarangkot Hill
- Boat Tour in Phewa Lake in Pokhara
- Canyoning in Jalbire
- The Last Resort by the Tibetan borders