A unique Journey to Taba in South Sinai to explore its hidden treasures and some of the most breathtaking scenery along the Gulf of Aqaba.
- Camping at a hidden secluded beach in Taba Heights
- Hiking along Taba mountains to Fjord Bay, Sinai’s most beautiful beach
- Boat trip to Pharaoh’s island to visit Salaheldin’s fortress
- Swimming and Snorkeling around the island
- Hiking & Scrambling in the white canyon
A magical desert safari to Egypt’s remotest and most beautiful oasis. Our journey will take us through the alleys, houses, palmtrees and temples of this magical oasis and to the kingdom of sand and a safari through the Great Sand Sea with its endless sand dunes, beautiful springs and camping under the stars.
- Cycling around Siwa
- Watching the sunset over Lake Siwa
- Abu Shorouf Spring & the Salt Lake
- Old Shali, the Siwi House, Temple of the Oracle & Cleopatra Spring
- The panoramic view of the oasis from the top of the mountain of the dead
- 4WD Safari in the Great Sand Sea
- Bathing in the cold spring and the hot spring of Bir Wahid in the middle of the sand dunes
- Camping under the starlit sky
The lost kingdom of Nubia is located in a region along the Nile in today’s southern Egypt and northern Sudan. Nubia is the homeland of Africa’s earliest black culture with a history that can be traced from 3100 BC onward through Nubian monuments and artifacts.
A visit to the Nubian lands gets you in touch with their unique culture. Nubians are very proud of their culture as they speak their own language, have their own traditions, music and food and that’s why it managed to remain very well preserved along the decades.
- Explore the Nubian Village and the unique culture of its people
- Philae Temple on Agilika Island
- Heisa Island and the magical sunset over the Nile
- The breathtaking view over the Nile from Famine Stela Hill
- Felucca Sailing & Sleeping on board
- Rowing around the beautiful Nile Islands
- Swimming in the Nile at Barbar Beach
- The Nubian Party
A journey through the land of dragons and mythical tales. From the beautiful countryside at Ninh Binh and the magical underground worlds of Phong Nha to the stunning trekking haven of Sapa and magical Ha Long, the bay of the descending dragon.
- Cycling, Trekking & Boating along the Vietnamese countryside in Ninh Binh
- Trekking the magical landscapes and rice terraces of Sapa
- Close encounters with the ethnic minorities of northern Vietnam
- Sailing Ha Long Bay one of the seven wonders of nature
- Cycling to Viet Hai village on Cat Ba island
- Kayaking around the islands of Ha Long Bay
- Trekking, Caving, Swimming and Camping in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
A dream-like journey to the Philippines. An amazing archipelago of over 7000 islands with stunning mountain ranges, beautiful waterfalls, underground rivers and caves, breathtaking beaches, tropical islands, hidden lagoons, amazing marine life, laidback beach resorts, charming countryside and exotic food. Paradise found!
Our adventure is divided into 3 parts, First part will take us to central Luzon island & the magical Cordillera mountains range, second one will take us to Palawan island, the world’s most exotic island and home of the world’s longest underground river and third part will take us to Cebu island the oldest part of the Philippines and home of the utlra-stunning Kawasan Falls.
- Driving through the amazing Cordillera Mountains range to Banaue
- Bangaan Village with its traditional Ifugao houses and beautiful rice terraces
- Trekking to Batad Village and its breathtaking amphitheater-like rice terraces
- Trekking to the amazing Tappiyah Waterfall
- Spelunking (Caving) from Lumiang Cave to Sumaguing cave
- Navigating a paddle boat through the world’s largest underground river
- Island Hopping in El Nido archipelago, to explore the wonders of Bacuit bay
- Sea Kayaking into hidden lagoons
- Camping on a secluded Island away from civilization
- Ziplining to Las Cabanas Beach
- Swimming & relaxing in Nacpan Beach, El Nido’s most beautiful beach
- Swimming & Snorkeling with Whale Sharks in Oslob
- Canyoning to amazing Kawasan Falls
Situated at the southern tip of Africa with 3000km coastline washed by the Indian and the Atlantic Oceans, South Africa is truly a land of wonders! It is one of the most beautiful and diverse countries in the world. Home of Cape Town where adventurous activities meets new levels, from The famous Table Mountain to the Cape of Good Hope and along the amazing Garden Route. This trip is going to be an adventure of a lifetime!
- The beautiful city of Cape Town
- Hiking & Abseiling on Table Mountain
- Cycling to Cape of Good Hope
- Hiking to the the lighthouse at the tip of Africa
- Penguins encounters at Boulders Beach
- Chasing the Big Five in the Garden Route
- Cape Agulhas, the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans
- Ziplining in Tsitsikamma Falls Adventure Park
- Kayaking on the amazing Storms River
- Oudtshoorn and the Cango Caves