A magical desert safari to Egypt’s remotest and most beautiful oasis. From the alleys, houses, palmtrees, temples and magical sunsets of Siwa to the Great Sand Sea with its endless sand dunes, beautiful springs and camping under the stars.
- Cycling around Siwa
- Watching the sunset over Lake Siwa
- Abu Shorouf Spring & the Salt Lake
- Old Shali, the Siwi House, Temple of the Oracle & Cleopatra Spring
- The panoramic view of the oasis from the top of the mountain of the dead
- 4WD Safari in the Great Sand Sea
- Bathing in the cold spring and the hot spring of Bir Wahid in the middle of the sand dunes
- Camping under the starlit sky
A road trip along the red sea coast to explore the hidden treasures and stunning beaches of Marsa Alam and Wadi ElGemal Protectorate.
- Al-Nayzak Natural Pool
- Secluded Beaches of Wadi ElGemal Protectorate: Qalaan Bay & Ras Hankorab
- Satayeh Dolphin House Boat Trip
- Marsa Abu Dabbab and the beautiful Turtle Bay
A unique Journey to Taba in South Sinai to explore its hidden treasures and some of the most breathtaking scenery along the Gulf of Aqaba.
- Camping at a hidden secluded beach in Taba Heights
- Hiking along Taba mountains to Fjord Bay, Sinai’s most beautiful beach
- Boat trip to Pharaoh’s island to visit Salaheldin’s fortress
- Swimming and Snorkeling around the island
- Hiking, Scrambling & Swimming in Wishwashi Canyon
A dream-like journey to the Philippines. An amazing archipelago of over 7000 islands with stunning mountain ranges, beautiful waterfalls, underground rivers and caves, breathtaking beaches, tropical islands, hidden lagoons, amazing marine life, laidback beach resorts, charming countryside and exotic food. Paradise found!
Our adventure is divided into 3 parts, First part will take us to central Luzon island & the magical Cordillera mountains range, second one will take us to Palawan island, the world’s most exotic island and home of the world’s longest underground river and third part will take us to Cebu island the oldest part of the Philippines and home of the utlra-stunning Kawasan Falls.
- Driving through the amazing Cordillera Mountains range to Banaue
- Bangaan Village with its traditional Ifugao houses and beautiful rice terraces
- Trekking to Batad Village and its breathtaking amphitheater-like rice terraces
- Trekking to the amazing Tappiyah Waterfall
- Spelunking (Caving) from Lumiang Cave to Sumaguing cave
- Navigating a paddle boat through the world’s largest underground river
- Island Hopping in El Nido archipelago, to explore the wonders of Bacuit bay
- Sea Kayaking into hidden lagoons
- Camping on a secluded Island away from civilization
- Ziplining to Las Cabanas Beach
- Swimming & relaxing in Nacpan Beach, El Nido’s most beautiful beach
- Swimming & Snorkeling with Whale Sharks in Oslob
- Canyoning to amazing Kawasan Falls
An active backpacking adventure in the land of serenity. From rafting down river streams and rappelling down wild canyons to Mountain Trekking and Paragliding all with the mighty Himalayas as our backdrop.
- White Water Rafting in Trisuli River
- Mountain Trekking in the Himalayas (Dhampus-Sarangkot Trek)
- Paragliding from Sarangkot Hill
- Boat Tour in Phewa Lake in Pokhara
- Canyoning in Jalbire
- The Last Resort by the Tibetan borders