A laidback beach town, 2 National Parks, beach hopping, amazing marine life, hiking & camping by the sea and sleeping under the starlit sky!
- Dahab and its laidback culture
- Bedouin dinner in the mountains near Dahab
- Camping and Snorkeling in Ras Mohammad National Park
- Swimming and Snorkeling in the Blue Hole
- Hiking to Ras Abu Galoum
- Camping and Snorkeling in Ras Abu Galoum National Park
- Swimming in the amazing Blue Lagoon
Our journey into Sinai starts by a road trip across the peninsula to the coastal town of Dahab on the gulf of Aqaba. Free day to rest and explore this town and its unique hippie culture. After sunset we will drive to the mountains for a Bedouin dinner under the stars.
Accommodation: Standard Hotel
Today we drive to Ras Mohammad, Egypt’s biggest national park and one of the best diving/snorkeling spots around the world. Arrival at our camp, unload our backpacks then start exploring this beautiful national park. First we will go for swimming and snorkeling at Yolanda bay, have lunch then hike to the main bay and the observatory beach where we are going to climb up the rock at the tip of the Sinai Peninsula for a breathtaking view over the Red Sea and the gulfs of Aqaba & Suez. Afterwards we will drive back to camp, have a bbq dinner and overnight camping by the beach under the starlit sky.
Breakfast then make our way back to Dahab where we will meet the 4WD cars that will take us to the blue hole, go for snorkeling in this world-famous dive site, afterwards we will start our scenic hike to Ras Abu Galoum protectorate, upon arrival we will meet with the local Bedouins, drink some Bedouin tea and have lunch. Later on we go for more snorkeling and swimming in one of the most secluded places along the Gulf of Aqaba. Overnight camping surrounded by Sinai mountains and a canopy of stars.
After Breakfast, Pickups will take us to the amazing blue lagoon for a refreshing swim in this hidden paradise then we will sail back to the Blue Hole, meet our pickups and drive back to Dahab, spend sometime wandering around this laidback haven then drive back to Cairo.
- Roundtrip transfers from Cairo to Sinai in a private A/C Vehicle
- Accommodation for 1 night in a standard hotel in Dahab
- Camping Accommodation for 2 nights
- All mentioned meals (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- All land and water transfers in private vehicles
- Snorkeling masks
- All Tickets & Permits
- Tips and Gratuities